Behind Reality TV: Industry 101
Hello everyone, this is Kip Force, but you may recognize me from reality television. I’m the one with the blonde hair and banging body just so you know. I was on a love show as well as a show competing against other of love show contestants for copious amounts of money. These shows were aired on a very well-known music network channel.
Order your copy of Kip's book on Amazon
I just wanted to tell everyone that this book will not be formatted the way a regular book would be. It’s been proof read and checked for grammar but I am a realist and I want this book to be one hundred percent me, directly from my mind to the page with no middle man. Certain things may not be “politically correct” and if you’re easily offended, this book is not for you. This book is for all the fans who have asked me how to get on reality television, what life is like after the show ends, whether or not the shows were real, and how everything works in this industry.
This book is also about the pitfalls and bull that we deal with along the way to the top. Hopefully all your questions will be answered by the end of this book. I think it is important to portray things exactly as they were and not sugarcoat anything to make this book more interesting. If anyone really wants to know how to get casted, why certain people get casted and the roles they are expected to play in the house, how things operate on the show, and what most reality show stars’ lives are like after, then this book is for you.
Names and network identities have been purposely left out not because I’m afraid of what they will have to say but because of legally binding contracts with the network. I’ll try my best though to make sure you know who I’m talking about without having to state names. I just want to state for the record, however, that this is written to MY memory and I am sure some people will have problems with what I am about to say, and to be honest, I don’t care! I will be brutally honest because I want my fans and some haters to truly know who I am and those who judged me based on the show will know my side of the story. I also want to give a shout out to the haters that are going to hate because I came up with the concept for this book before them.
"Her book tells about the reality world on a whole different level"Benefits
- Gives the reader insight into the interview process
- Informs the reader on how to find professional representation
- Provides the truths and misconceptions of editing
- Explains what is needed to establish your professional portfolio
- Takes the guess work out of how to get started
- A "Tell All" Book
- An industry guide
- The Truth
- Know and understand the industry better
- Benefit from the experiences of Kip Force
- Be aware of the various pitfalls
- Make decisions based on knowledge gleaned from this book
- Prepare for the industry
- Protect ourselves
- Negotiate from a point of perspective
- Arm ourselves with prepared responses
The book is a compelling read as well as an invaluable source of information and guidance for those aspiring to appointment in any reality TV show.
Order your copy of Kip's book on Amazon
- Chapter 1: The Process The Interview The Waiting Game The call The Procedures The Evaluation Finally
- Chapter 2: So Much to do, so little Time The Ride Room, Rules, Rudeness The Interview I Made it! Getting started
- Chapter 3: Girls Gone Wild! What you See Isn’t Exactly What you Get What’s Love have to do with it?
- Chapter 4: Typical Day In My New Reality Microphones and Reality Television Mail and Missions Mail, Missions and Madness Date Night Managed From Menus to Movements Home Alone Madness and Mayhem The Process of Elimination
- Chapter 5: setting The stage for A Date The Reality of a Reality show Date Guys Rule!!!! Disillusioned with Dating
- Chapter 6: Made For Television Everyone Needs A Friend It’s All About The Drama some Day Your Prince won ‘t come Losing sight of Reality
- Chapter 7: And The Seventh Day There was Rest Trapped Time For a Little COMMENTARY Free At Last — sort Of Down Time the Escape Art and Accomplice The Pajama came Less is More
- Chapter 8: Out Of Character Double Standard No Choice In the Matter The Outcast — Getting the Treatment Going Home — Nut So Fast.’ The Aftermath
- Chapter 9: The ABC's of commentary Keeping it real The challenge of commentary Finally… Filming Questioning the Questions
- Chapter 10: The Reality of Editing Portrayal Betrayal How to Get Recognized The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Kiss Your Privacy Goodbye!
- Chapter 11: Editing To create a cast of Characters Messages and Misconceptions —Setting the Record straight
- Chapter 12: Messages of Love and Hate You Must Have a Manager Endorsements and Networking The Beauty of Bookings Getting the Story Straight Developing your Portfolio – What you Need
- Chapter 13: Frenemies Real friends, Groups and Those who can Help You Better off Single The world of work After Dong A Reality show Body and Mind Photographers Best Friend or Worst Enemy Life After Reality Television — It's Not What you Think
- Chapter 14: The Next Big Thing second Time Around Accomplishing My Dreams sooner Than Late r From First class To Girls with No class. The Outsiders
- Chapter 15: Another stint Of Imprisonment welcome to Hell Hotel Drama Queens The Art of the Game Good Night— Bed bugs Bite
- Chapter 16: From Boredom to Befriended Worries — Its All Good Safety and STD’s — The Results are In Where are the Boys? Tension, Turmoil Tears and Trouble
- Chapter 17: Off The show and Raging Mad United states Versus Mexico (all Jails Aren ’t the same )All about The Rules show Time Game On. The Art of Manipulation
- Chapter 18: New show—Same Nonsense A Typical Day In the House The Challenge After A challenge The vault, The outing, And A Lecture Time for Elimination True Team or Traitors?
- Chapter 19: Breaking It Down - What Things Are really Like Real Crazy Vs creating Crazy commentary on a Budget Thirty—one Days of Torture and Tension
- Chapter 20: Eliminations is On! Questions. And More Questions When Will it End? Even A Prisoner is Entitled to Food and Water. Game Over
- Chapter 21: From Feelings of Fear to Feelings Fierce & Fabulous! Your Fifteen minutes of Fame The Power of Friendship and Adjusting to Fame. Fame is Fleeting—Keeping your Ego in Check
- Chapter 22: How To Find someone to Represent You The Beauty of The Booker Networking—Maintaining Your Fan Base Social Climbing The Ladder shows, Television, Movies The Heartache of Being a Friend with Beneﬁts
Reality TV Star, Actor, Host, Writer, Resume, Music Videos and Commercials.READ MORE
Pics of Kip
View the latest pictures, photos and images of Kip Force.READ MORE
Kip Force Apparel
Official Kip Force merchandise. The largest and latest selection of t-shirts, gear and merchandise.READ MORE
Who Is Kip Force?
Kip Marie Force is an accomplished speaker, author, and entertainer who is known for her “real” personality and her upfront honesty regarding the truths of reality TV.READ MORE
Behind Reality TV: Industry 101
Hello everyone, this is Kip Force, but you may recognize me from reality television. I’m the one with the blonde hair and banging body just so you know. I was on a love show as well as a show competing against other of love show contestants for copious amounts of money. These shows were aired on a very well-known music network channel.READ MORE
Book Kip Force
Book Kip Force anywhere worldwide for your corporate event, private party, fundraiser, college, fair or festival. Submit a booking information entertainment request form and an booking agent will reply within 24 hours.READ MORE